♥ Azura's Envoy Biography ♥

MY DREAM ALWAYS SEEMS SO HIGH IN THE SKY...

I'M AFRAID I'LL NEVER REACH IT, BUT I'LL KEEP ON CHASING IT..

THIS IS MY STORY SO I WON'T GIVE UP!!!!
















Friday, April 2, 2010

HELLO I AM BACK

I AM BACK
Hello everybody, I have not been updating this blog for 3-4 weeks or maybe more. I have no idea why though, probably I was very busy I have attended my exam last Monday or maybe I was too lazy, or whatever, but yes, now I am back :) for the past several weeks were annoying, mind-opening, heart-aching, a mixture of everything. I am currently stucked in the valley of bonkerdom so my level of sarcasm can be totally ignored. I have met people who just refused to mind their own business and cared too much of other's business and probing into others affairs seemed to be an option to their never-ending curiousity. Private matters are similar to private belongings; they are not shared, whats mine is not for you to intrude and whats yours are definitely not in the league of interest of mine. I find it amazing how people tend to ask too much questions, its cute when 5-6 year old kids asked you the why, the where and the how but when you are in your middle twenties, well baby, you are not a member of the valley of cuteness. I have met people who turned to you when they are in need of your presence, support or simply just anything and the next minute turned their backs on you, pretending that they were never dependent on you. It made me sick to my bones and every corner of my hearts, lungs and kidneys seriously and I wish you farewell on your way of forgetting my deeds, sympathy, time and energy. If you ever come back, I'll make sure I remind you of those scars marked by you. Sometimes might me down but sometimes I am gonna smile because I deserve to and I have to, it will all get better soon. And I also met people who talked to you endlessly of whatever sins that are bothering them, the guilt, the pleasure, the addiction and the madness of life, these people shared their darkest, dirtiest, most sacred secrets with you and then pushed you off for no reasons. I am wishing you the very best of luck in dealing with your guilty pleasure and quit burdening my emotion. Somemore, I have met people who are confused of their sexuality and YES, I have no problem with that!!!!.
No matter how it was, I was still the same. Who am I? I am Azura A Samad. Even though I am quite sensitive, it doesnt mean that you can do anything to me okay? Dont you ever mess with me, watch out! LOL “=.+”

p/s : Anyway thank you for your good attention, It is greatly appreciated.Wish you have a blessed and good day :)
THANKS FOR READING

No comments: