♥ Azura's Envoy Biography ♥

MY DREAM ALWAYS SEEMS SO HIGH IN THE SKY...

I'M AFRAID I'LL NEVER REACH IT, BUT I'LL KEEP ON CHASING IT..

THIS IS MY STORY SO I WON'T GIVE UP!!!!
















Friday, March 12, 2010

My Bestfriends Ever!!!!! ''=.=''

Hanged out with my dearest childhood friends to chill my day as usual laa..;)
wants to take a moment to say many thanks to them bcoz they may sometimes spend a lots of time for me....hahaha..anyway tQ so much guys... ''=.+''

Key n Abni..they were my bestfriends since high school time....it has been 10 years already since we were schoolmates...dont be surprise i gotta say that my bestfriends were boys not girls...n i dont care about wat people is going to say ..:p

''Lepaking '' at CHOP n STEAK Restaurant in Selayang Area on 10th March 2010 at 8.30pm...
Key, see how gluttonous u r,.. hahaha..
Abni be patient ur foods will be come soon...:) 
Shhhh... do not misunderstand..im not a PLAYGIRL ok?!!!

No comments: