♥ Azura's Envoy Biography ♥

MY DREAM ALWAYS SEEMS SO HIGH IN THE SKY...

I'M AFRAID I'LL NEVER REACH IT, BUT I'LL KEEP ON CHASING IT..

THIS IS MY STORY SO I WON'T GIVE UP!!!!
















Sunday, January 3, 2010

My New Year Constancy & Promise




Today is the 3rd day of 2010... i hope that all will be best in my life... i want to make myself to be different.. from many aspects, my looks, affection, fellowship and studies...

about my looks...
i will cut my fringe after i get my salary... i gonna to be 26... i prefer mature style...
buy a new spectacle too???.. ermmm my contact lens that i wearing now is not suitable for my eyes.. dear promise to buy me a new contact lens... yeah??!!!

about my affection...
abang, sorry about last night... i was vented on you... i wore a non-suitable high heels when outing with you... my leg was extremely pain.. and make my mood down... i talked rudely to you.. i know, you are angry in your heart... but you're not showing your angry face to me.. you still be patient.. we have passed our 4 years.. hope we have more and more 4 years...
I LOVE YOU, abang...

about my fellowship...
i hope i have no any argument with my buddies.. always have a good time with them...

about my studies...
haizzz!~~ this year i have to sit on exam... i'm scared!!! gonna insane too!!!



No comments: