♥ Azura's Envoy Biography ♥

MY DREAM ALWAYS SEEMS SO HIGH IN THE SKY...

I'M AFRAID I'LL NEVER REACH IT, BUT I'LL KEEP ON CHASING IT..

THIS IS MY STORY SO I WON'T GIVE UP!!!!
















Monday, December 14, 2009

MY PERSONAL BIOGRAPHY



My name is Azura A Samad. I was born on 14th June, 1984. I’ve grown up in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have three brothers and two sisters. I was in a middle among my siblings. For now, I’m a student in a well-known college called Pintar College in LCCI Business English.

Except for study’s hours, I spend almost rest of my time for career work. I’ve been working in company construction for an organization which is known as KSB, for 3 years. This organization is available for people who wanting to prove their leadership skills as well as having chance to express themselves. To be honest, I feel really lucky to be one of the represent center for this organization in Selangor. Together with more than 50 other staff, we’ve built up lots of events which can make us proud everytime we talk about us. One of the most memorable event of last 2 years was a pretty big annual party at EASTIN Hotel and also celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri for the muslim staff.. As a result, we saw how useful we, as well as our organization, could be.

On the other hand, just like any others who are at the same age as me, I love music. Malaysian, Indonesian and American tunes always lift me up so high. I can hardly think of a day in my life without music. People can rarely find me without my headphones and MP3. If they do, it means I’m doing things which I take really seriously.

For my social life, I love to spend my time with my buddies and family. In a weekend I like to go to watching movies with my buddy or go somewhere interesting place to release tension. Normally I’ll going to chill out with a best activities like a karaoke or travelling. There’s something I find pretty strange about myself. Easily, I can imagine every part of my life, every scene, has its own soundtrack fitting so perfectly, just like a movie. Do you think that’s pretty interesting??

Right now, I don’t know what I’m going to do in the future. But I don’t want to think about that much now. ‘Cos I just want to live the way I am. You may also get that as the goal of my life. I mean, that is overwhelming. It’s motivation to me to do even better. I believe in myself...... if you believe in yourself, even nobody else does you’ll accomplish everything. Don’t worry about what people have to say ‘cos not everybody is always going to like what we do right? Just know that you are you and you are being the best that you can be. And I… I just have faith in myself. I know..FAITH will, it will takes me all the way.

No comments: